Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Projects, Part 1

Part 1 of my projects is going to be the bed that I found at a yard sale. We didn't have a bed frame in our guest bed, so I was excited when I found this one. I had stopped at the yard sale without Michael and liked the bed, but wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it. Then I went home and couldn't stop thinking about it, so Michael came with me a second time. I don't think he liked the bed as much as I did but he agreed to getting it.

We got it pretty cheap and the guy even brought it over to our apartment for us. It was in pretty rough shape but with some TLC it looks a lot better. I just love the tops of the posts.

Before...

After it was sanded and painted.

The finished product.

3 comments:

  1. Just saw your link on YHL.
    I love the bed, it looks Awesome!! Great job!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumped over here from YHL. Great job with the bed frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bed frame that looks almost just like this. You have inspired me to redo mine!

    P.S. saw this from yhl :)

    ReplyDelete